06 June 2009

Victoria Park

I live across the street from Victoria Park, which makes me a very lucky person. What makes me stupid is that I've been in this apartment since February 15 and only managed to take a stroll in the park for the first time on April 30 . . . and that was at the urging of friends from out of town. Somehow I had convinced myself that I was experiencing the best the park had to offer with the spectacular view my apartment offers.

Okay, like I said I'm stupid.

Fortunately, this has been remedied and the park has become my urban oasis.



















The view from my bedroom.


Gorgeous, isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, but just wait til the beer garden at the top gets fired up later in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that's already going on. Berliners don't need groovy weather to climb a hill and get wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They shot off fireworks yet?

    Thing is, when you get the combo of a few hot days and all that awful Schultheiss, it gets really kuh-ray-zee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Bring on the crazy. If I wanted dull, I would have stayed in DC ;-)

    ReplyDelete